miniThrottle Planned Works
miniThrottle: A model railroad WiFi throttle.
NB: Version 0.7 is development work in progress.
While the plan is to always have working code, expect it to get broken before it gets fixed!
No target date for stable release is set.
Final feature set yet to be determined.
In the tables below the following are shown:
- Feature: A description of the feature
- Implemented: Has any code been written to support the the feature?
- Functional: Can the feature be expected to do anything yet?
- Tested: Comments around testing state
|Change lead locomotive||No||No||No|
|Change direction of any loco in consist||No||No||No|
|Load loco roster from DCC-Ex||Yes||Yes||under-test|
|Load turnouts from DCC-Ex||Yes||Yes||under-test|
|Load routes and automations from DCC-Ex||Yes||Yes||under-test|
- Loading roster, turnouts and routes from DCC-Ex assumes they are defined in Ex-Rail
- DCC-Ex supplied roster entries have fixed function mappings that cannot be edited by miniThrottle
- DCC-Ex route and turnout numbers must be less than the starting number used for in-throttle defined ones, or they won't be imported.
- DCC-Ex automations and routes are similar, except automations get an "auto -" prefix in its name
- To send a loco-ID to a DCC-Ex route/automation, first select one and only one loco in the throttle, and then using the cab menu select the route.
You can remove the locomotive from the throttle after selecting the route.
- No plan to implement advanced consisting, ie defining consist membership on the locomotive decoder rather than "merely" as JMRI multi-throttle consist.
- No plan for wired-Ethernet, BlueTooth or Infrared connectivity
|Thank you for visiting this website||Home|